- If i do not cure my disability as suggested (spine surgery) can I lose disability?
You are under no obligation to have spine surgery and you can seek a second opinion as to treatment options.You may also be elkigible to apply for Social Security disability benefits. Apply on-line: SSDI Application Link.
- I want to know if it’s possible to sue a judge either civil or criminal ?
No, the Judge cannot be held liable. All Judges have qualified legal immunity that prevents liability claims for decisions made from the bench. You would have to prove that the Judge excluded you intentionally for some criminal reason. At that point, you would need to involve either the Prosecuting Attorney for your county or the Ohio Attorney General.My guess is that if you report the stalking to the police, then you may get some assistance.
- Can I be charged for leaving the scene of accident? And do I have to meet with the police.
Under the circumstances you describe, given that there was likely minimal, if any property damage, the police no not have to be called.If the police are looking for you, then you should make arrangements to go and speak with them.
- I got hurt at work my boss said he has workman’s comp but he still has not let me see the doctor yet my question is
You have the absolute right to see a doctor. If your employer is blocking your claim, then you can contact the OMBUDSMAN at the Department of Workers’ Claims to confirm that your employer does have WC insurance.If there is no WC insurance, then you can file a coverage complaint against your employer.Do not let your employer stop you from seeking medical attention.
- Does there have to be alot of issues that affected the lead posion,like constancing getting sick ,behavior !
If you have not done so already, then you should file SSI applications for both of your children.As for a personal injury claim, you first need a viable defendant. This may entail filing a lawsuit against the former landlord as oftentimes low income landlords ignore claims.You should also contact the Health Department and report the lead violation.There is too little information currently available in your question to give you a better answer. You apepar to have a claim that should be further investigated and evaluated.
Avatars by Sterling Adventures