Young, Reverman & Mazzei Co., L.P.A. – Firm Overview
Personal injury, SSD and workers’ compensation assistance since 1972
Since 1972, Young, Reverman & Mazzei Co., L.P.A. has helped injured clients recover their rightful compensation. Whether seeking damages through personal injury litigation, funds through the Workers’ Compensation program or assistance with your claim from our Cincinnati Social Security Disability lawyers, you can count on us.
Law firm history of tradition and innovation
Cincinnati workers’ compensation lawyer Martin Young began practicing more than 50 years ago with his father, uncle and brother. In 1972, Martin founded the predecessor law firm to Young, Reverman & Mazzei Co., L.P.A. and was later joined by Cincinnati car accident lawyer Richard E. Reverman and Cincinnati disability lawyer Stephen S. Mazzei to build our premier tri-state law firm. We have expanded to nine knowledgeable lawyers who offer comprehensive services throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. Through each step in our continued growth, we have never forgotten our foundation as a service-oriented law firm that focuses on reaching the desired outcomes for every client who comes through our door.
Why retain us
Choosing a lawyer is an important decision. You want your issues resolved expeditiously and effectively and you deserve to be treated with respect and dignity throughout the process. Young, Reverman & Mazzei Co., L.P.A. delivers all those things. When you retain us, you get the benefits of:
- A team of nine highly trained lawyers who work together to help you
- More than 250 years of combined experience
- Licensed lawyers in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
- Language fluency in Spanish and English
- 13 offices conveniently located in the tri-state area to more effectively serve you
- Help with a wide range of legal issues including personal injury, automobile accidents, Social Security Disability, workers’ compensation, bankruptcy, criminal defense, divorce, probate and employment law
- A service-oriented law firm committed to providing reliable, comprehensive representation that produces results
We invite you to schedule a no-obligation, free consultation to learn more about our lawyers and how we can help you.
Learn how our Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky lawyers can help you
Learn how we can help you in personal injury, workers’ compensation, SSD and car accident cases throughout Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana. Call the law firm Young, Reverman & Mazzei Co., L.P.A. at 513-721-1200 or 800-721-1678, or contact us online to schedule your free initial telephone consultation.
We represent clients throughout Hamilton, Butler, Warren, Montgomery and Clermont counties. We also represent clients located across the river in Covington and Newport, Kentucky and across the border in Lawrenceburg, Indiana and in cities along the Interstate 75 and Interstate 71 corridors — including Cincinnati, Mason, Hamilton, Dayton, Monroe, Middletown and Wilmington.