Cincinnati Personal Injury Lawyers Seek Justice for Negligence Victims
Accomplished litigators serving Ohio clients for 45 years
In an instant, someone else’s negligence can trigger a lifetime of pain, suffering and disability for you. If you’ve been injured by the carelessness of another person or a business, a proven attorney gives you the best chance to obtain fair compensation for your harm. At Young, Reverman & Mazzei Co., L.P.A., our Cincinnati lawyers have been delivering exceptional results to area clients since 1972. Our community has so much to offer, but the physical and financial impact of an injury can rob you of your ability to enjoy a day at the Cincinnati Art Museum or a Reds game. That is why we work diligently to secure payment in cases arising out of auto accidents, medical malpractice and other types of avoidable incidents.
Skillful attorneys obtain compensation in a full range of injury cases
Most personal injury cases are settled outside of the courtroom, but we never accept an offer that is less than you deserve. If the defendant and insurance companies are unwilling to agree to the damages you deserve, our litigation team will take your case to court:
- Vehicle crashes — Whether you’re driving on a local street or a highway such as I-71 or I-75, a car accident can change your life forever. After large pileups or fender-benders, we seek fair payment from insurance carriers and faulty drivers. Our firm also handles truck accident claims and can determine if key regulations governing commercial vehicles were violated.
- Slip and fall injuries — Property owners have a legal duty to eliminate hazardous conditions such as uneven floors or surfaces covered by snow and ice. Even if you are partially responsible for a slip and fall accident, you can collect compensation in a premises liability case as long as you don’t bear a majority of the fault.
- Medical malpractice — When doctors and other healthcare providers fail to honor professional standards of care, the harm can be catastrophic. Our medical malpractice attorneys investigate each aspect of your situation and use expert evidence to pinpoint problems that occurred.
- Defective products — We take on large corporations and other manufacturers when someone is hurt by a defective product. If the item in question has been poorly designed, manufactured or labeled, our firm has the ability to win substantial awards.
- Dog bites — Under Ohio’s strict liability standard, dog owners are responsible for the damage caused when their pet bites an innocent victim. This is true even if the animal did not previously display an aggressive nature.
- Construction accidents — Heavy equipment and busy activity on construction sites can lead to severe injuries. Even in cases where various parties might be liable, we can find the true culprits and hold them accountable for their negligence.
Our dedicated team operates on a contingency basis so you are not responsible for attorneys’ fees until you have recovered compensation. We explain this and other key information during your no-obligation free telephone consultation.
Established firm maximizes financial recoveries for plaintiffs
People usually realize that they might be entitled to a financial recovery when they’ve been victimized by carelessness or misconduct. However, without a strong legal advocate, you might not understand the true value of your claim. In cases involving broken bones, spinal injuries, brain damage and other types of physical harm, we have the knowledge and network of resources to properly assess your case. We won’t be intimidated and will pursue full compensation for all available legal damages, including medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering. In tragic cases where someone has lost their life due to negligence or malfeasance, we litigate wrongful death actions to obtain a measure of justice for surviving family members.
Contact a dedicated Cincinnati personal injury lawyer for a free telephone consultation
Young, Reverman & Mazzei Co., L.P.A. represents Cincinnati-area clients in personal injury actions, disability claims and other civil actions. Please call 513-721-1200 or contact us online to schedule a free telephone consultation. Our office is in Cincinnati’s Central Business District, five blocks north of Fountain Square. We also assist clients from 13 offices located in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.