Cincinnati Social Security Disability Benefits Law Firm
SSD and SSI options available in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
Living with a disability can create significant financial burdens. Social Security Administration (SSA) programs are designed to assist you through its Social Security Disability Insurance (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits plans. Founded in 1972, Young, Reverman & Mazzei Co., L.P.A. educates clients about their rights to these important resources. We can assist you in obtaining the maximum amount of payments for which you qualify.
Learn your rights from Cincinnati disability benefits attorneys
You may qualify for multiple types of benefits or one specific type. Our Cincinnati Social Security Disability lawyers strategize the best approach to maximize your payments in the most efficient manner possible. Benefit programs we consider include:
- Social Security Disability Insurance — You qualify for SSD payments if you have a condition that the SSA considers a disability and you have paid into the system through your employment.
- Supplemental Security Income — You are eligible for SSI payments if you are a disabled adult or child who possesses limited financial resources and income.
- Family benefits — If they meet the requirements, your family members — including your spouse, your children and even your divorced spouse — are also qualified for SSD payments based on your record.
- Survivor benefits — Disabled family members don’t have to meet as stringent requirements for collecting survivor benefits as do children and spouses who do not have a disability.
- Medicare — The Medicare health insurance program is a valuable source of medical care payments if you have a disability, regardless of your age.
Our Cincinnati disability lawyers can give you a detailed explanation about these programs during your no-obligation, free telephone consultation.
Consult an experienced attorney about Social Security Disability benefits in Cincinnati
To learn more about your rights to benefits if you have a disability, call Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana disability law firm Young, Reverman & Mazzei Co., L.P.A. at 513-721-1200 or toll-free at 800-721-1678, or contact us online to schedule your free initial telephone consultation.
We represent clients throughout Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont counties. We also represent clients located across the river in Covington and Newport, Kentucky and across the border in Lawrenceburg, Indiana and in cities along the Interstate 75 and Interstate 71 corridors — including Lexington, Louisville, Florence, Dayton, Monroe, Middletown and Wilmington.